- Smart Imaging allows you to import images from scans, cameras, disk, and those tied to a PACS Server.
- Annotate images with text, handwriting, drawing or predefined shapes like arrows, boxes and circles.
- Manipulate images by rotating, panning, or zooming, reversing and adjusting their contrast, or adjusting their saturation, hue, or brightness levels.
- Smart images are stored in their original format as well as a layer for the annotations. Email, print or copy and paste the images into reports.
- Smart Images fully supports the DICOM, HL7, and various additional specifications. Other supported images can be imported into StringSoft also.
Welcome to The Future of Imaging Free Demo